Friday 20 January 2012

A hair clip !

A couple new designs and I tried to show the new chains I am selling with them. They are ball chains, thinner than I've seen before, so they are actually nicer than the thick ones! I have then in charcoal and silver right now, but I can get then in many different colors!


Of coarse all tiles can be made into what ever a person might want, unless I have already added magnets or bails on back.

This is just a side view of a photo/cloths peg clip. Once I get my thin magnets in  , I will be attaching one to this.
This the frontal view, remember they are about 1 1/2 inches long..very tiny! Perfect for   magnetized wall boards, lockers and refrigerators! Great for holding photos or notes.

This red tile looks so much prettier in real life!

No comments:

Post a Comment