Friday 30 December 2011

2012 Is almost here! Wishing everyone a safe and happy year!
This is my Ren and Stimpy experiment!  This experiment is not as clear as I'd like it to be. I now have bugs, daffy, foghorn leg horn; the Marvin the martian , Selvester and Mickey of course! And I have the know how and the ability to do any character, animal, plant, word or anything else you can think of,  thanks(big thanks!) to my friend that brought me some sample papers to print on! Now if I could only perfect the blog I'd be laughing!

Hello Kitty would be great for a girls b-day! On chains or magnets.  I am sourcing magnets now if anyone has any ideas..looking for the very thin silver ones.

Horses and cats next, but the dogs turned out great! It is just glare from the light on the black lab. Should retake really.

Snubbie!

There we go! Better picture of the lab, what a beauty she/he is!


No comments:

Post a Comment