Sunday 18 March 2012

Will add name and couple pop out items to this still, but its a start!

Adding a 3d flower (and a name) and butterfly to this one.

Will add something besides a name to these last two also.

We have had one beautiful day after another for the spring break, hence no work done inside...including crafts!  But today I decided to take the plunge, a new craft I was a little intimidated with so put off starting it. I was going to try one, but found it easy just to do them all at once, I will add either a big initial or full name to these canvases. One for a girl and 3 for a boys room. Sorry about the sunshine in the pics. Will try again, once these are totally finished with names and hangers. These are a four pack of artist canvases that measure  5 by 5 inches. Tell me what you think...please....

No comments:

Post a Comment